Council Tax Information

Tell us about a change

Tell us about a change of address. Please tell us if you are moving in to a property in Pembrokeshre from another County or you are leaving Pembrokeshire and moving out of a property. We also need to know if you are moving within the County.

Cancel a single person discount if you no longer qualify.

ID: 141, revised 09/09/2022