Council Tax Exemptions

Severely Mentally Impaired

Only people who are severely mentally impaired live in the property.  To qualify a doctor will need to certify that you have an impairment of intelligence and social functioning which is expected to be permanent and be in receipt of a qualifying benefit.

Apply for Exemption - Severely Mentally Impaired


ID: 119, revised 03/08/2017