1. Which piece of legislation protects consumers by requiring that goods be of satisfactory quality?
2. What level of quality is satisfactory?
3. If you receive goods that are not up to standard, for how long do you have a right to a full refund?
4. What is the standard required for services?
5. If you ask a business to rectify poor work, how many chances do you have to allow?
6. It is possible for a business to remove these rights using terms in the contract?
Click here to reveal the answers
© 2020 itsa Ltd.