Complaints Relating to Schools
For complaints relating to schools
- Contact the relevant teacher who will try and resolve the matter wtihin 10 working days.
- Should you wish to take your complaint further, please formally contact the headteacher. They will provide you with a response within 10 working days.
- If you are still dissatisfied, please complain in writing to the Chair of the Governing Body Complaints Committee stating your reasons for remaining dissatisfied. You will receive acknowledgement within five working days.
- The committee will meet within 15 school days of the date of receipt of the complaint.
- The Chair of Governors informs both parties that they will hear from the committee within five school days. If they are unable to reply within the timeframe they will write to tell you why and when you can expect a full reply.