Employability Pembrokeshire is the single point of access for projects that help people develop work skills and get into work.
Looking for work?
If you live or work in Pembrokeshire, Employability Pembrokeshire will help you access advice and a wide range of support tailored to your individual needs, to:
- Improve your skills and knowledge to gain or retain work
- Get you into work
- Help you stay in work
- Increase your income
Looking to recruit?
Employability Pembrokeshire can work in partnership with employers to support recruitment including pre-employment initiatives and funded paid work opportunities preparing local people to meet your skills and business requirements.
For more information:
call: 01437 775852
Read some of our case studies:
- Janine swaps the Big Smoke for the quiet life - Pembrokeshire County Council
- Working with Learning Disabilities - Pembrokeshire County Council
- Video highlights learning disability support - Pembrokeshire County Council
- New website launched - Pembrokeshire County Council
You can refer yourself or someone else by completing and returning a referral form, sending an email or by giving us a call.
To make a referral to any project use the Employability Pembrokeshire referral form:
- Complete the Employability Pembrokeshire referral form online
- Download the Employability Pembrokeshire referral form: Employability Pembrokeshire referral form
If you would prefer to be referred to a specific programme, then please indicate this when you contact us or return the specific project referral form.
To make a referral specifically to Welsh Government’s Communities for Work programmes use the Communities for Work referral form:
- Complete the Communities for Work referral form online
- Download the Communities for Work referral form and completion notes: Communities for Work Referral Form
Find out more about some of the projects:
- Pembrokeshire Supported Employment - Newsletter - April-June 2021
- Pembrokeshire Supported Employment - Newsletter - Summer 2021
- Pembrokeshire Supported Employment - Newsletter - Autumn/Winter 2021
- Norman Industries - Pembrokeshire County Council
- Workways +
- Futureworks at Pembrokeshire County Council - Pembrokeshire County Council
The details you provide will be reviewed, you will be contacted to discuss your needs and signposted to the most appropriate project.
You can find our privacy statement at Departmental Privacy Notice