Ownerships and Agreements

Ownership and Agreements

Anyone wishing to use any Council owned property or land are welcome to talk to our Property Team.

List of properties currently available:

Property for sale

Property to let


Information regarding privately owned land can be obtained from the H.M Land Registry. They hold information about ownership and interests affecting land and property.  There is a fee for using this service.

Community Land Advisory Service - Wales

CLAS Cymru


If you are planning any projects on privately owned or Council owned land you should ensure:-

  • You have the agreement of a land owner before investing time in the project. You will need to secure a Heads of Terms agreement so that that both parties understand the proposal.
  • If funding is required you will be required to demonstrate ownership of the land or property requiring funding. This could be freehold or in the form of a lease.




ID: 3793, revised 28/02/2022