COVID-19: Any specific information relating to Pembrokeshire will be updated at or How to apply for a Covid-19 test,


Advice and support for carers, family and friends

This Guide not only offers information to people who wish to go on living independently in their own homes, it also addresses their carers, family and friends.

You may not recognise yourself officially as a ‘carer’ but if there is someone for whom you provide practical and emotional support on an ongoing basis in order to help them live independently, that’s exactly what you are.  This chapter gives you information about organisations and services which can provide both of you with the help you need.

ID: 2193, revised 26/07/2018