Apprenticeships and Training
Futureworks expert employment and skills training support
Over 30 years’ experience of helping people to find jobs and move forwards in their lives
Futureworks has helped more than 3000 people in Pembrokeshire to change their lives for the better by starting lasting employment.
We know there are many things that mean the jobs market can be difficult for some people.
- You may not have been employed for a while and need help with confidence or skills to look for work again.
- You may have a health condition or disability.
- You may have been out of work caring for a child or relative.
- You may want to gain skills or qualifications to help move towards work.
Whatever your circumstances, we can help you find a way to make employment work for you.
A Personal Plan of Action
Have you been looking for a job? Our services give people the support they need to start working.
Together, we’ll create a personal plan of action that suits your individual needs and work ambitions.
- One-to-one expert mentor guidance
- CV help and interview preparation
- Financial support with travel and work clothes
- High quality skills training
- Preparation for work through work placements and work trials
- Access to exclusive job vacancies
- Health and wellbeing support
- Signposting to specialist organisations for ongoing support
For more information contact:
Futureworks on 01437 776437
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ID: 2463, revised 23/02/2023Print