Apprenticeships and Training
Futureworks' mission statement is:
"To provide high quality training and support service to enhance the skill base of individuals and add value to the businesses in Pembrokeshire."
Our core values are:
- We have a positive, ‘can-do' attitude
- We take pride in exceeding expectations
- We help raise and realise aspirations
- We have fun in providing a friendly, professional service
- We show deep respect for all individual customers
- We provide a safe and secure environment for our customers
Futureworks is part of Pembrokeshire County Council's Regeneration Service. We have over 20 years experience of supporting businesses, helping people back into work and skilling people for the workplace.
If you are looking for new people, we can offer a free recruitment service. We'll get to know you and your business so we can tailor our services to suit you.
We've worked with companies across West Wales and beyond to find quality people who are motivated and ready for work. When you recruit with us you'll get a professional, efficient service that won't cost you a penny!
- a highly motivated team of employment consultants looking for the best people to fill your vacancies
- a dedicated Employer Consultant as a single point of contact
- free meeting room space to conduct interviews
- the ability to work trial candidates "in role" for up to 2 weeks at no cost
- advertise your vacancy within our system on the same day you give it to us
- work with you to match suitable candidates to your personal specification so that you only see people right for the job
- provide regular updates about how your vacancy is progressing
- prepare our candidates so that they understand your business.
In some instances we can also:
- offer free training to "up skill" candidates to fit the remit of your vacancy
- off apprenticeship programmes and provide advice on the funding available for businesses
What employers say
"We are very pleased to advise that we have found your assistance in finding reliable staff a definite advantage in the present employment environment. To have the luxury of a month's acquainting the man with the job (and the job with the man), is a tremendous benefit to us all. Rest assured, when we need more personnel, we will be in touch with you again.
Warmest regards Geoff"
Capt. Geoff White, Hutton & Co (Ships Chandlers) Ltd
For more information contact our Employer Engagement Team:
Futureworks, Market Building, Melville Street, Pembroke Dock, SA72 6XS. Tel: 01437 776437
Futureworks, Unit 17, Cedar Court, Milford Haven, SA73 3LS.
Futureworks, 19 Old Bridge Street, Haverfordwest, SA61 2AL.
Futureworks, 3&4 St Mary Street, Cardigan, SA43 1HA