Annual Report of the Statutory Director of Social Services 2023
Promoting and Improving the Well-being of Those We Help
An individual’s well-being is central to everything that we do. We have a duty to ensure that we support the well-being of those people that need care and support. This section of the report demonstrates how we have been working towards promoting and improving the well-being of people living in Pembrokeshire.
We have linked the work we do to the six National Quality Standards. For each quality standard we review how we performed last year against our priorities and what our priorities are going to be for 2023/24.
- QS 1: Working with people to define and co-produce personal well-being outcomes that people wish to achieve
- QS 2: Working with people and partners to protect and promote people’s physical and mental health and emotional well-being
- QS 3: Protecting and safeguarding people from abuse, neglect or harm.
- QS 4: Encouraging and supporting people to learn, develop and participate in society.
- QS 5: Supporting people to develop safely and to maintain healthy domestic, family and personal relationships.
- QS 6: Working with and supporting people to achieve greater economic well-being, have a social life and live in suitable accommodation that meets their needs.