Please help us improve our website...

Paying a Parking Fine (PCN)

How to Pay | How to Challenge | PATROL - Independent Adjudication Service

How to Pay

Payment of a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) may be made, 

  • by post, using a cheque, postal order or debit/credit card.Library original 13367

Send your payment to:
Wales Penalty Processing Partnership
P O Box 273
LL18 9EJ

  • by phone using a debit/credit card (this is an automated telephone payment line 0845 603 2877)
  • Online - visit and follow the online instructions.
  • in person at any Allpay outlet (Post Office/'Paypoint).  Please make sure you take the PCN with you so the barcode can be scanned.

You will need to quote the reference number on the PCN when making a payment. 

How to Challenge 

If you disagree with the issue of a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN), you can write to WPPP within 14 days of the date of issue of the PCN giving your reasons or explanation why you feel that the PCN should be cancelled.  

Challenges must be made in writing.  You can complete the challenge form supplied below or write your own letter.  You can then submit it in one of the following ways:    

  • By post - send to WPPP, PO 273, Rhyl, LL18 9EJ
  • By fax - send to 01745 839246
  • By email -


Within your challenge please ensure that you supply the relevant ten character Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) number (e.g. PK51235123) and your name and address so that we may reply to you.

The option to pay at a 50% discount will be held open until a challenge has been considered and a decision is made.

If you are unhappy with the result of your challenge, a formal appeal can be lodged with The Traffic Penalty Tribunal, the national parking appeals adjudication service.  This further appeal to the Tribunal must be made within 14 days of the rejection of the first challenge.

Denbighshire Council will be completing some of the parking administration on Pembrokeshire's behalf.  However, all policies have been agreed by Pembrokeshire and Pembrokeshire Council staff will be involved at all stages of the process.

PATROL - Independent Adjudication Service

Pembrokeshire County Council is a member of the Parking and Traffic Regulations Outside London (PATROL) Adjudication Joint Committee.  For more information, and a list of participating Council's please visit their website 

ID: 21729 Revised: 25/8/2015