Are you ready for a new challenge in 2015?
Pembrokeshire Leisure will be running its successful GoTri series in partnership with Princes Gate spring water again in 2015.
In addition to the four mini triathlons and sprint duathlon a super sprint taster triathlon and extended duathlon have been added to the calendar of events.
If you're an experienced triathlete, a relative novice or looking for something different to try we hope that our events will provide an enjoyable and challenging experience.
Further information will follow in January 2015
Events for 2015:
• New: Crymych Duathlon: Sunday 8th March 2015 (Run 10km Bike 40km Run 5km)
• St Davids Duathlon: Sunday 22nd March 2015 (Run 3.2km Bike 10km Run 2.4km)
• New: Crymych Mini Taster Tri: Sunday 19th April 2015 (Swim 200m Bike 10km Run 1.6km)
• Fishguard Triathlon: Sunday 17th May 2015 (Swim 400m Bike 20km Run 5km)
• Crymych Triathlon: Wednesday 22nd July 2015 (Swim 400m Bike 20km Run 5km)
• Milford Triathlon: Sunday 9th August 2015(Swim 400m Bike 20km Run 5km)
• Haverfordwest Triathlon: Sunday 20th September 2015 (Swim 400m Bike 20km Run 5km)
Go Tri 2014
Training opportunities and advice are available from all Pembrokeshire Leisure facilities, just call in and ask!
New for 2014 Kids
Go Tri Open to children aged from 7 to 12 years the Go Tri triathlon comprises of a swim, cycle & run challenge to suit all children, over very achievable distances and in a safe environment. The event is non competitive so every child will be a winner. We still record an overall time for each participant and list them alphabetically so, if they wish, they can compare times after the event.
Each finisher received a Kids Go Tri 2014 finisher's medal and official event T-shirt.
Kids Go Tri information (new page)