We welcome any comments, whether in support of, or objecting to, an application, providing the comments relate to relevant planning matters.
To help you, we have produced a guide to commenting on planning applications:
Submitting your comments online - please follow this link: planning application search criteria, search for the application and access the information. In the centre of the screen is a link to ‘comment on this application'.
Submitting your comments via e-mail - Please send your email to email@example.com quoting
1. the planning application reference number;
2. the site address and
3. your full name and postal address.
Submitting by Post - please make sure you include the following information:
1. The planning application reference number
2. The site address of the application
3. Your full name and postal address.
Comments should be submitted to the following address:
Development Control Section
Pembrokeshire County Council