Please help us improve our website...

Saundersfoot Information Service

During the 1800's high quality anthracite coal was discovered in the Saundersfoot area. Such was the demand for this coal that in 1829 Saundersfoot Harbour was built and connected by rail to six mines.

Until recently Saundersfoot Information Centre was housed on the Harbour in what was once Bonville's Court Colliery Office where important documents were kept regarding the industry.

The Information Service has now moved to Saundersfoot Library

ID: 10490 Revised: 7/9/2016