To achieve a healthy body and healthy mind, we believe it's important to have a balanced approach between work, leisure, exercise and relaxation.
Health Suites are the ideal place to unwind after a hard days work and help ease the stress of a modern lifestyle.
Steam Room - located at Haverfordwest Leisure Centre, Milford Haven Leisure Centre
The steam room is a traditional method of relaxation, which has been used for many generations. Our facility encompasses the pleasure of soft enveloping steam. The moist heat allows your pores to open and be cleansed leaving your skin clean and fresh. Additional benefits include the relief of tired muscles and the toning of your body.*
Sauna - located at Haverfordwest Leisure Centre, Fishguard Leisure Centre
Allow the dry heat to warm through to the deepest points, easing aches, pains and strains, leaving you with a healthy sense of well being.*
* Please contact the relevant centre for availability
We advise that the following people do not use the sauna/steam room
- Pregnant Women
- Diabetics with damaged feet or peripheral neuropathy
- Those suffering from heart disease / circulatory problems and high and low blood pressure
- Those with an infectious skin diseases / sores and wounds
- Those suffering from an illness where you are unable to perspire
- If you are taking anticoagulants / antihistamines / hypnotic or tranquillisers or any other medications whatsoever which makes you unsure as to the advisability of using saunas/steam rooms
- If you have consumed alcohol or a heavy meal within 1 1/2 hours
- If you suffer from migraine attacks ( SAUNAS )
- If you have recently exercised ( STEAM ROOMS )
- Those suffering from any condition whatsoever that makes you unsure as to the advisability of using saunas/steam rooms
- Those at particular risk from the use of saunas and steam rooms and special consideration needs to be given to:-
- The Elderly
- Pregnant women
- And diabetics
If you fall into any of the above categories we ask that you sign our disclaimer and would advise against using the health suite.