Registering for an account is easy and takes just a couple of minutes - all you need to get started is an email address.
Choosing to receive your Council Tax bill through ‘My Account' saves you time, helps us save on postal/print costs and reduces the impact on the environment. View more information on Council Tax e-Billing.
Using our online services will save you time and money and you can contact us in your own time from the comfort of your own home.
All you need to be able to register is an email address.
Registering for an account is easy and only takes a couple of minutes.
1) Complete the Registration Form, enter the security number and click on Create my Account.
2) You will then be sent an email to verify your My Account registration. Please check your email account and verify your registration.
3) Once verified, you can login and register for the services you require.
When you register for My Account you will be able to securely access the following services:
Find your nearest:
More Council services and online facilities are being added all the time.
If you do not receive an email to activate your account, check that the email hasn't gone directly into your ‘spam or junk' folder. If not, please contact us via email email@example.com
To login you will need to use the email address and password that you entered when you created your account.
You must activate your account by clicking on the link in the email that we sent you when you created your account before you login for the first time.
It's easy to reset your password.
1) Go to the login screen and click on - Forgotten your password.
2) Enter your email address and we'll send you an email with instructions for resetting your password.
3) You will be asked to answer the security question you selected upon registration.
Please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you to reset your account.
You can create a new account using a different email address, and register again for the services which you would like to view.
Please contact us by email email@example.com using the email address you registered with to request for your account to be deleted.
If you experience any problems using My Account or need help with your online use, please contact us by email and we will reply to you as soon as possible.
You can change your language or communication preferences by clicking the ‘edit’ link next to your name once you are logged in.
We will provide information in whichever language you have registered for a My Account in (i.e. English or Welsh).