Pembrokeshire Flooding Situation Report 1045 Hours
- A487 at Newgale road remains closed
- High tide at Lower Town Fishguard now. A487 remains open. Full impact of tide not known at present.
- Road on Amroth seafront remains closed.
- Wisemans Bridge road impacted by this morning‘s tide with a lot of debris being cleared at the moment. Clearance to be completed within the hour.
- Dale: defences overtopped but no issues.
- Neyland: investigating report of collapsed footpath on the promenade
- Front Street, Pembroke Dock and Commons Road, Pembroke: water came over defences but no damage or flooded properties reported.
- Maintenance work crews in attendance with sandbags at key locations: Lower Town Fishguard (river close to highest level recorded), Solva, Little Haven, Amroth, Wisemans Bridge, Pembroke Commons.
Surface Water Flooding
- Surface water flooding reported in Crymych; Moylegrove; Wolfscastle; St Dogmaels; marsh road in Tenby; Lower Hill Street, Hakin;
- Two properties flooded in Crymych last night
- Road damage into Moylegrove and into Star, Llanfyrnach
- Large Tree down close to New Hedges
ID: 29062 Revised: 6/1/2014