Please help us improve our website...


If you apply for a home through any of the four landlords listed below in Pembrokeshire then you will need to complete an application form to join the ChoiceHomes@Pembrokeshire scheme. The new scheme means that customers no longer need to wait for an offer of accommodation but can actively search for a home of their choice.

The following housing partners are taking part in the scheme: Cymdeithas Tai Cantref, Pembrokeshire Housing and Pembrokeshire County Council.

Under the new choiceHomes@Pembrokeshire scheme, customers can see exactly which homes are available and make an informed decision about where they would like to live.

You can expect:

  • We will use the information you give us on your application form to place you into one of three 'bands' depending on your current housing need. Within the band you will be placed in date order of when you registered.
  • We will regularly advertise the available properties, and if there happens to be a property you think will suit your needs, you can apply directly for that home. Available properties are advertised :
    • on the ChoiceHomes@Pembrokeshire website:
    • on Pembrokeshire Housing (opens new window)
    • in housing partner offices (including Pembrokeshire County Council customer service centres/area offices) and
    • Contact Pembrokeshire County Council on 01437 764551. We can let you know which properties are available over the telephone.
  • After the closing date, applications will be short-listed from those who have applied for that property. The person in the highest band who has been waiting the longest will be offered the home of their choice.
  • We will also provide regular feedback on the successful applicant's band and date, so you will be able to see how long you may have to wait for a similar property.
  • Once you have applied to join the scheme and have received a membership number, you can begin to apply for available properties.

How you can help us:

  • Once you have completed an application form, please return it to a housing partner office or Pembrokeshire County Council customer service centre/local area office as soon as possible.
  • If you are already on the register for ChoiceHomes@Pembrokeshire, please use the Change of Circumstance Form (download 102k) to tell us if your circumstances change.

Whom should I contact?


Pembrokeshire County Council
Tel: 01437 764551

Tai Wales & West Housing
Tel: 01239 712000

Pembrokeshire Housing
Tel: 01437 763688


ID: 6544 Revised: 27/3/2017