Please help us improve our website...

Debt Control

If you are having difficulty in paying invoices issued by Pembrokeshire County Council, we would rather discuss the problem and make a mutually acceptable arrangement for payment instead of taking legal proceedings.

Your contact is:


Robert Marchant
County Hall / Neuadd y Sir
Haverfordwest / Hwlffordd
Pembrokeshire / Sir Benfro
SA61 1TP
Tel: 01437 775754
ID: 5949 Revised: 12/10/2015