You can expect:
- To make enquiries about council services in person between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- To return forms and documents in person and to be issued with a receipt for those forms.
- To make payments for all council bills including council tax and housing rents.
- To have important documents such as passports and birth certificates verified and photocopied for County Council application forms.
- To raise a request for service or report a fault.
- To receive help in completing council forms.
- To apply for Council Tax and Housing benefit and to be entered on the Housing Register.
- To use our computers to access the County Councils Internet Site or place a bid for Choice Homes.
- To apply for bus passes.
- To use our phones to call an officer based in County Hall.
- If our customer service representative is unable to help you they will arrange for you to meet up with a person who can help.
- Your enquiry to be dealt with promptly by friendly, helpful and well trained staff who are sensitive to your needs.
- All our centres are convenient to visit and have disabled access.
Did you know?
The county council has five customer service centres situated in Fishguard, Haverfordwest, Pembroke Dock Neyland and Milford Haven.
How can you help us?
- Please call at our Centres which are open as follows:
- North Wing Reception Haverfordwest 9am-5pm
- Milford Town Hall 9am-1pm & 1:45pm-5pm
- Pembroke Dock 9am-1pm & 1:45pm-5pm
- Fishguard Town Hall 9am-1pm & 1:45pm-5pm
- Neyland Library 9:15am-1:15pm & 2pm-4:45pm
- Please be patient and understanding if staff are dealing with other customers.
- Please inform us of your comments, complaints and suggestions for service improvements.
Whom should I contact?
Customer Service Centres Supervisor
Tel: 01437 764551
Fax: 01437 776699