Learning Pembrokeshire's 'New Directions' project offers FREE, attractive, fun activities to help you improve your skills and confidence.
Learn something new. Achieve a qualification. Get guidance and support in YOUR new direction.
• Creative courses such as jewellery making, family history, card making, sewing, wood craft and many more.
• Short courses leading to qualifications.
• Skills to benefit your everyday life.
• English, maths and computers.
Classes will be held across Pembrokeshire at a Community Learning Centre (or other location) near you.
Who can take part?
New Directions is here to help you if you are:
• Age 54 and over and economically inactive
• Age 25 and over and looking to improve your skills: economically inactive or long term unemployed
(some exceptions apply)
Can you help me attend a class?
New Directions can provide support with respite care, travel and child care costs to help you attend a class. We can also provide one to one support if required.
How can I take part?
• Phone 01437 770130 and ask about ‘New Directions'
• Text COURSE to 07972 689348