Pembrokeshire Learning Network (PLN) is a partnership of organisations, in receipt of public funding to deliver and/or support Adult and Community Based Learning (ACBL) in Pembrokeshire.
The Pembrokeshire Learning Network aims to work collaboratively to ensure the highest quality learner experience at all stages of the Learning Journey, from initial engagement to achievement of goals, so that individuals are supported and encouraged to reach their potential.
The partners in the Pembrokeshire Learning Network include:
- Aberystwyth University - School of Lifelong Learning
- Careers Wales
- Menter Iaith Sir Benfro
- Narberth and District Community and Sports Association
- Pembrokeshire Association of Voluntary Services (PAVS)
- Pembrokeshire Children and Young Peoples' Partnership
- Pembrokeshire College
- Pembrokeshire County Council - Learning Pembrokeshire and 14 - 19 Pathways (Education), business development and the library service
- Princes Trust Cymru (Pembrokeshire Training Providers)
- South-West Wales Welsh for Adults Centre
- Swansea University - Department of Adult Continuing Education (DACE)
- University of Wales Trinity St David
- Workers Educational Association (WEA) South